The presentation will be using Zoom visio system.
Short and long paper presentation
– Each paper has a 12min slot for its presentation, which is then followed by an approximated 5min questions/answers with the audience. In addition exchange with the attendees can also be pursued offline using the chat/Discord system.
– The default presentation mode will be a “live online” presentation through the visio system of the conference.
– If for some reason you need to pre-record your presentation, please let us know in advance and send us a pre-made video. Still at least one of the author should be connected during the question session.
– By default, the presentations will be recorded.
– Please try to be connected 15 min before the half-day corresponding to your presentation to test your connection to the system, mic and video.
– Each poster will be presented to all attendees in a 1 min Live fastforward session. Please send us this pre-recorded 1min (max) video in advance.
– Each poster will have a dedicated entry on Discord chat channel to discuss with the attendees. Poster authors are free to prepare the material they judge to be the more appropriate (short video, demo, etc) and share their own visio. Standard “posters” are not required as the conference takes place online.